· Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
· Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
· Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
· Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
· To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide the functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.